• Chef inspired AND dietitian approved
• Real food, cooked from scratch with simple ingredients
• High quality ingredients and using local where possible
• Meals that are always fresh (never frozen)
• A scientifically sound approach (no fad diets here)
• No unnecessary restrictions (enough calories, healthy fats, high quality protein and an essential level of good carbohydrates)
• Helping you get more of the good stuff (we make vegetables taste good)
• A solution to portion distortion (portion controlled meals and snacks)
• Fulfilling lean menus for those that want to lose weight
• Powerful performance menus for athletes and active lifestyles
• Balanced meals and snacks throughout the day for maximum energy, appetite control and health
• Happily surprising our customers that healthy can taste this good
Our mandate is to change the way people eat in a positive way and do that by providing a super simple, easy to shop environment (in person and online) that meets their lifestyle needs.
We want to enrich Calgarians lives by providing them food that makes them feel great physically while respecting their time.
Nutrition expert Andrea Holwegner is the energetic founder and president of Health Stand Nutrition Consulting Inc. Since 2000, she has counseled hundreds of individuals, including Olympic athletes, CEOs and families, on the benefits of healthy eating.
Andrea is one of a handful of Registered Dietitians in North America who are qualified professional speakers. She is a consultant on health trends and marketing to health conscious consumers for the food, grocery and restaurant industry.
She is a columnist for the Calgary Herald, and regular on-air expert for QR77 Radio, Global Calgary Morning News and CTV Morning News. Andrea is the recipient of an award by the Dietitians of Canada: The Speaking of Food & Healthy Living Award for Excellence in Consumer Education.